Photobucket

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Monochromatic attire | No comments :



A typical last-minute-kind-of outfit for today's usual catch up sesh with the hot mate! Favourite piece of item would be the long droppy sleeveless cardigan which I purchased early last year. Funny thing is, this is the first time I've actually worn it LOL I seriously need to stop spending on new clothes and start wearing the ones I haven't worn. Even though this was a simple ood, it was sure a warm one! The weather man said it was 22 degrees but it honestly felt like 26-27 and I was literally cooking inside my turtle neck :( The turtle neck is made out of thin material but man, it felt like a thermal to me and wearing a beanie wasn't a great idea as well! Melbourne weather, please stop being bi-polar cos you are confusing me way too much!

Beanie - Ebay // Sleeveless drappy cardigan - Savers // Grey cropped turtle neck - Savers // Black chinos - Savers // Shoes - Asos
xoxo linh