Photobucket

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hellooooo new year! | No comments :


First blog post of the year! I know I've said this many times but I am so sorry for the lack of posting! Blogging consistently is quite hard and sometimes I just forget to do so but I promise this year, I will try and blog regularly. I honestly can't believe 2013 has gone past and 2014 is right here. I can't even remember what I even did last year.. I hope everyone had a wonderful 2013 and that 2014 would be ever better! Ok end of lame-happy-new-year-lines.

So I got one of my christmas wish list items thanks to D (yay!) and man, I have been wearing these converses non stop, neglecting my other shoes! You can't go wrong with basics and I feel like I've been wearing this outfit non-stop. Let's hope no one remembers ha.

Another purchase is the philosophy body gel/lotions and so far I love it! It smells so good that I could eat it! And great thing about this purchase is that I got it on sale! Thank you boxing day.

One big update is that I have moved to my new house! My room isn't completed yet, still have a bunch of things to do but I guess the last photo is a sneak peak of it! Will update you guys on it when it is 80% done. Will blog about my Vietnam trip and other random photo blogs later on but for now, this will have to do.

Grey tee - opshop // Otto high waisted jeans - Fat // Converse - gift // watch - gift // a-wang wallet - gift
xoxo linh

No comments :