Photobucket

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Want list #1 | No comments :

Current want list! Out of everything that I want the most, it would have to be the Converse low tops in black and one of the Acne wallets! I have been looking for the perfect small wallet for a while now and it has been really hard especially for a cheapo like me haha. I decided that it was time toinvest in a good wallet since the current one has been destroyed and it didn't last that long (yes, it was a cheap wallet) When I walked into the store a while back and saw the Acne card holder, I had to get it! They are quite cute, easy to carry cards around since I rarely carry cash  and they are the ideal size that I've been looking for! The only four cards I mainly bring around me are my bank card, my license, my student ID and my concession :) This is def. a Christmas list from myself to myself....

xoxo linh

No comments :