Photobucket

Sunday, August 18, 2013

New hair - from purple to green | 1 comment :

Hey guys! It has been ages since the last time I posted and I guess after exams, I was super ceebs with it. I'll just update you guys what has been happening so far! I went to Sydney right after exams but I don't think I'll post anything about it.

So about a month ago, I got a new haircut and hair colour by the awesome Trent, who works at Rok Ebony! Wanted a haircut for so long, esp when I haven't cut my hair in about two years lolz. Yep, pretty gross aye! I asked for an ombre and I got what I asked for yay! It turned out better than expected since it was bright purple and then gradually faded to a really cool grean. He did a straight cut for my hair.. which I find okay but I don't think it suited me. Will be dying my hair this Sunday again, back to brown and back to the choppy look! Kinda do miss my long hair :(

It was pretty easy to do as well ! All he did was dye my whole head black (well, a shade before black) and then he bleached the ends blonde and applied the brand "Crazy Colour" purple which you can buy from Hairhouse warehouse! And then it will gradually turn green. IMO, I def. like the green better! :)


Roughly 3 weeks ago, it was hot betch's birthday! Can't believe it's been a year since it was her last 21st ... Where she got uber drunk and crazy haha.  Below are the photos from the day of Kim's birthday. It is officially the colour below :) I do feel kinda goth when I'm out. Will do a proper selfie of it before it goes back to brown hah. 

The outfit of duh day
Beanie: ebay
Turtle neck striped: Thrifted
Necklace: Birthday Gift
Cardigan: Thrifted
Black jeans: Asos
Boots: Birthday gift
 Gonna do a separate post about the stuff I bought from July!

xoxo linh


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

omg love your purple hair ^^